Friday, November 7, 2008

Now Booking 2022 Call: 309-644-1212 or Email: garyellis1244@gmail.com


18 YEARS AND OVER 800 VERY SATISFIED COUPLES.  CHECK A SAMPLING OF THE REFERRALS BELOW:


"A Stress Free Ceremony!"
That's what I offer you.  I "bring to the altar" the experience of having officiated close to 800 wedding ceremonies.   I also love helping brides and grooms experience those perfect moments that will last for a life time.  Like someone said, "No brag.  Just fact."  Take a look at some of the referrals below from other brides and see what they experienced.  After our initial meeting, many brides have said to me, "I didn't know it could be so easy to plan my ceremony.  Now I can relax on that."


I am a non-denominational pastor that can perform your ceremony on both sides of the IA/IL Quad Cities and the rest of the country for that matter.

I do not require any special classes but am willing to make arragements to do pre-marriage counseling if that is desired.  I am also bi-lingual and can perform your ceremony including Spanish to give honor to hispanic relatives in this blending of two cultures. 

One of the stresses that concerns many brides is not offending observant Catholic family members.  I have performed many, many ceremonies where this was the concern.  Let me encourage you that there are things we can do that will ease the hearts and minds of observant family members.  I have even had many of them compliment our ceremonies after they attended. 

I can also suggest several ways we can include children in blended family ceremonies. 

As a help, before we meet, I have included several possible ceremony elements.  Click on the various areas listed in the right hand column or simply scroll down:

Give me a call or send me an email inquiry.  Let's plan you "Perfect Moment."

Pastor Gary Ellis
garyellis1244@gmail.com
309-644-1212

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Good post!! Good to see these arranging ideas here. Have heard that one of my friends is going to arrange her engagement party at one of venue New York. Will be going to help her in arranging the event. Will gather best arranging ideas.